Don't see your question here? Email us at TaylerMadeIt23@gmailcom
How long does it take to receive my garment after ordering?
Ready Made Garments:
Please allow 2-5 business days for your order to arrive after shipping confirmation.
Being that every custom order is made one by one to fit the customers specific size, color, height and shape, orders can take 2-4 weeks depending on the volume of orders.
How will I know when the order has shipped?
After your order is completed you will receive a confirmation email stating that your order has been shipped with a tracking number included. Please allow 2-5 business days for your order to arrive after receiving the confirmation.
What is a consultation?
A consultation is a meeting between the designer Tayler McCray and the customer. During the consultation details for the garment is discussed such as pricing, fabrics, measurements and more!
Why is a consultation needed?
Most clients know their desired style. However they need an expert's help designing their ideal garment.
How are the ready made garments sized?
(Click Here) to view the size chart.
How far in advance should I book a consultation for a custom prom dress?
AS soon as possible. Due to such a high demand in custom prom dresses, TMI requires you to book your consultation at least 2 months in advance. (Click here) to put in a request.
How far in advance should I book a consultation for a custom garment?
At least one month in advance. (Click here) to put in a custom garment request.
Please Read Carefully
By making a payment I agree to all of the following policies.
* I understand that if I have not signed a contract that my payment itself is a binding contract to the terms, conditions, policies and will act as a formal agreement.
* If the contract is breached / cancelled, I acknowledge and understand that I cannot receive a refund for my deposit as this money goes toward fabrics, supplies, materials and pattern making and I have no claim to them.
* I understand that my deposit secures my spot on the creation schedule and the date of completion is determined by Tayler Made It and will be provided in writing.
* I understand that I cannot change my measurements, design, or fabric once my pattern has been started.
* I understand that I cannot change my design or fabric once deposit has been paid and design has been confirmed after 24 hours.
* Any information requested in order to successfully complete my dress not provided in a timely manner reflects the timeline of my dress completion.
* I understand that if I do not show up to get measured within the time given, I will have 2 more reschedules before my deposit is forfeited.
* I understand that if the product is not a gift, TMI only communicates with one person per order (The client and/or the client's guardian).